05.14.12 ♥ 0
★☆☆☆☆ (very easy)
- 10 graham cracker sheets, finely ground in a food processor
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine ground graham crackers, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until lighter and fluffy about 3-4 minutes. Stir in egg and vanilla. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until well combine.
- Scoop out 1 Tbsp dough at a time and form into a ball, then place dough balls onto greased baking sheet. Flatten dough balls slightly and bake 9 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile generously butter a cookie sheet and spread miniature marshmallows in a single layer on cookie sheet. Heat oven to broil and toast marshmallows (do not walk away from them) for about 30 seconds - 1 minute until golden. Remove from oven and using a buttered spatula, scoop marshmallows over tops of cookies.
- In a small microwave safe mixing bowl combine chocolate chips, butter and water. Microwave chocolate on 50% in 30 intervals stirring after each interval until melted and smooth. Pour mixture into a small ziploc bag or piping bag. Cut a small tip off the end and drizzle over S’mores Cookies. Store cookies in an airtight container.